We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. All Saiidii products come with a free lifetime seller warranty. In the event of a manufacturing defect, Saiidii will repair your item free of charge, as long as your item meets the Lifetime Seller Warranty.
Terms and Conditions for Lifetime Seller Warranty and Repair
1. The warranty only applies to the production deviation/manufacturing defect and does not cover deformations and damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence, unauthorized service and/or damage.
2. The warranty is null and void if the item has been modified in any way, including engraving, sizing, or repair by a third party, for example another jeweler or person outside Saiidii.
3. If any piece of jewelry fails (including but not limited to stones, chains, clips, etc.), the whole must be returned with all parts prior to repair. Saiidii does not take any responsibility for the missing parts or stones.
4. Lifetime Seller Warranty is not transferable to third parties.
The Lifetime Seller Guarantee does not apply to:
- Discolouration due to exposure to chemicals, makeup, swimming pools, saunas or steam baths.
- Scratches, dents and breaks resulting from normal use or abuse.
- Bent, worn, or broken jaws/crown that allow for a stone to fall out or be lost due to neglect or other damage
- Lost or stolen stone(s).
- Items that have been subjected to misuse or wear and tear beyond normal, everyday use.
NB! Please note that the following items are the properties of the item and cannot be considered defective:
- Slight imperfections and variations in workmanship
- Natural properties of the metal or gemstones (such as the colour, internal insertions, etc.)
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase as well as valid reason for return, e.g. size too big.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: Olmenlaan 138, 1404DH, Bussum, Netherlands.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as bespoke orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.